Please review the entire registration process for SY 2012 - 2013
Congratulations! You are going to be a Freshman, Class of 2016!
Welcome to High School!
- Did you miss the Incoming freshmen information registration night? View this powerpoint. (The videos will not work as this is in a pdf format.)
- February 13th - March 4th, 2012: Online Registration Window Period (24 hours a day access)
Registration Process 2012 - 2013
Prior to the steps below, be sure to talk with your current teachers and/or counselor about appropriate selection of courses. Discuss the options with your parents as you follow the steps below.
All steps below are downloadable links.
Step 1: Registration Checklist Grade 9
- Please use this as a guide in selecting your courses and for all the following links
Step 2: Student Handbook & Course Description Links
- Here you will find all the information needed in selecting your courses.
- Please have conversations with your current teachers about appropriate placement for next year.
Step 3: Graduation Requirements.pdf
- A step-by-step outline of what is required for graduation.
Step 4: Course Request List for Freshmen Only.pdf
- This sheet provides the information with all the course names and numbers from you can select.
Step 5: Course Selection Sheet Grade 9.word (sample course selection sheet)
- This sheet is a template for you to put in your course requests.
- Sample Course Selection Sheet Grade 9.
- Be sure to list the name and number of the course (this is what will be required for inputting your requests into Infinite Campus.
- NEW for this coming year:
- For your core areas, your current middle school core teachers will be recommending your placement into high school courses, so please be sure to communicate with them.
- You will need to input all of your courses, including your core classes.
Need assistance? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application and Addition Information
- Honors Courses: Science, English, Social Studies (Required Application)
- UHS (Universal High School) (Required Application)
- Leadership Academy (Required Application) Website
- Music Courses (Band, Choir, Orchestra) (End of February)
- Please contact your middle school music director as they have all the information for auditions.
- Yearbook (Required Application) (Freshmen accepted)
Prior to February 13th, 2012
- Talk with your teachers, parents and counselors about course selection options.
- Be sure to complete steps 1 - 5 above.
- ALL APPLICATIONS must be submitted (either online or to the counseling office) by February 13th, 2012.
- Come to January 25th Programs Night (Receiving information about all SCHS's programs)
- Ensure you have completed all required courses for graduation.
Online Registration Window Period
- February 13th - March 4th (A link will be provided, after the 13th, so you can enter your requests)