Silver Creek will be closed this summer.
Due to construction in classrooms, safety and security upgrades
and on the new College and Career Center, our building
will be closed from May 27 - August 1.
Please see your coaches for further details about athletics.
The PRAXIS TEST has been moved to Altona Middle School.
Why attend Silver Creek?
- We offer a full four-year comprehensive Leadership Academy program. (Practical Art Elective Credit)
- Academically recognized by US News and World Report in 2012 and 2014.
- Academically recognized by Newsweek in 2013.
- Link to our video presentation of Leadership Academy Produced by SCLA Graduate Trenton Hoshiko
- A 17 course Advanced Placement program where students are annually recognized (National AP Scholar Program).
- A thriving honors and AP program (over 500 students participating).
- Our amazing performing artists have been recognized and awarded both locally and nationally.
- One of Colorado's top high school athletic programs, as recognized by Mile-Hi Sports Magazine.
Success by Design (SVVSD: Dr. Don Hadded)
If you have questions about enrollment contact the counseling office, Leslie Chopp , at 720 - 494 - 0766, office hours M-F: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Silver Creek High School is an inclusive community committed to leadership and excellence in academics, the arts, and athletics.
Class of 2014!!! Click HERE
to order your graduation